Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Home!

Well that's it, we are home and sadly Patterdale is over for another year.  Parents, I imagine the girls are full of stories of activities, nighttime feasts and the disco.  All your daughters were great fun to take away and they impressed us with giving everything a go!  If they haven't told you yet, ask them about Happy by Pharrell Williams,  Mrs Gaskell, Mrs Hill, Miss Ley and Mr Roberts had a great time dancing with their groups and the videos have given us some great laughs! Girls, thank you for being fab!

Thank you to all the wonderful instructors who led the activities and encouraged the girls to give everything a go. Thank you to all the staff for being brilliant and a personal thank you from me (Amanda) for looking after me so well after my calamity (!) Michael, thanks for wheeling me round Penrith hospital and getting me to the coach! Thanks Shaun, Tim, Anne and Jack for taking care of me and getting me checked out.  Anne I have stopped snivelling!  

See you all next year :-)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for making it all such fun for the girls. Don't know about the others but Rosie's fairly quiet tonight - think she's so tired she can barely speak. She did say however that her favourite thing was the canoeing!.

    Hope the ankle's ok Miss C.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Dean, I'll live. I hope Rosie and her friends all have a lovely relaxing weekend x

      Delete
  2. Love the photos, love the blog, sorry about 'your calamity' Mrs Crichton!
    Can see that you've all had a super time - unfortunately, I have been out of the office for two days and so wasn't able to see you all on your return, however, I look forward to hearing all your stories on Monday!

    Thank you to the staff team and hope that you all enjoy a relaxing weekend!

    Miss Yardley

    ReplyDelete

There may be a delay in your comment appearing whilst it is moderated.